THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

one's innermost thoughts and feeling

how about my performance ??
well done !
we change timing by ourself
without my teacher command
11++ when we were waiting somemore people
all mrs.gan ( my ballet teacher ) student cry at the bus
we feel regret to our teacher
we din have do all the best to let my teacher be at ease
my teacher very worry about us
she is go to korea having a course
cannot attend our show
we din have blame our teacher
we can understanding


reach there around 12.30pm
we start 2 practise our step,timing n the spacing on the stage
try to make a gud showing
dun let my teacher disappoint


by the way,
during finale..
the mc said my teacher name
we were shouted
" wow " ~~~~~~~


i feel very happy
we are well done
gud show
now ...
i jz wait my teacher come bak on this friday
miz her so much
n love her so much
she is a gud teacher
she gt full of experience for ballet
very care about us
i love u teacher !!


last post i wrote i will upload my performance pic
bt yesterday i click wrong phone button
delete my all performance pic
sad TT