THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, August 22, 2010

performance day

2ml is my performance day ...
i very worry about the dance teknik,beat,expreesion... n many many more
2day my full dress rehearsal
" hou lun sui "
mrs gan is having a big expectation to us
bt 2day dress rehearsel i feel let mrs gan lose hope jor
no matter 2day dress rehearsal is ugly
2ml we will go 2 dance academy practics untill well
hope mrs gan bak from korea will feel happy n surprise
because we change beat n some dance work by ourself ^^
without mrs gan order


wish my all dance's fren have a gud show on 2ml
gambateh , add oil !!
we r the best !!
take care , my fren ~
night !!




2day my sweetheart have a performance at rakan muda
i din have attend
mami 1 me rest at home
prepare 4 the performance
2day is my 1st day saturday gt at home
hehe !!


im tried ..
night everyone
pic will coming on next post ^^