THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

make cheese cake n cheese tart

the day be4 yesterday
after school my husband , xian mei n me
walked 2 may han's house
suddenly,pin pin !!
who is tat??
wow ~~ may han drived car
no lesen!!
omg ~~horrible
may han fetched we go giant
2pm reached there
we go giant's food court taked a lunch 1st
afterwards we go 2 bake wif yen( vanila bean )buy some cream cheese
3pm++ reached may han's house
we started 2 do our cheese cake n cheese tart
enjoyed ^^
then 4pm++ we looked like tried jor
my husband n i walked 2 giant buy lemon n food
finished buy we go back 2 may han's house
i make honey lemon 2 they all
6pm++ we only finished our cheese tart
then we chit chat until 7pm++
my husband send me n mei 2 tuition



happy day! happy day ^^


yeah ~~
later my husband go 2 my tuition central find me
love my husband so muchiii ^^
muakxx !!